Tsubasa was a fair-skinned boy with black hair. He's been seen wearing his school uniform and his casual clothing.
Tsubasa pretended to be a stupid and ignorant boy, but in reality, he was fully aware of his crimes involving a 8-year-old little girl named Airi Komura.
- He is one of the three boys who killed Airi Komura.
- It is implied that they killed the little girl for fun.
- His name Tsubasa means Wings and Wing.
- If he was still alive, he would be 17 years old
- He was killed by Keiji Komura as a punishment for his daughter's murder.
- His parents have never been seen or mentioned, but they will surely have been devastated by their son's death.
- It is implied that the Hisamatsu spouses were not acquainted of their son's cruel and sadistic nature.
- In the Chapter 136, it was shown that Isoko Anjou never became "A" and thus never handed out the Stick to Tsubasa and his friends who will use it later to kill Airi.
- As a result, Keiji never killed them for ravenge.