Tatsumi was a fair-skinned boy with black hair, he also appeared to be quite tall. He's been seen wearing his school uniform and his casual clothing.
Tatsumi pretended to be as a mature and quiet boy, though he could be quite sinister. He seems like the person who analyzes his words before saying them, making it easy for him to fool the detectives interviewing him.
- He is one of the three boys who killed Airi Komura.
- It is implied that they killed the little girl for fun.
- His name Tatsumi means Sleeping Dragon.
- Karasu means crow.
- If he was still alive, he would be 17 years old.
- He was killed by Keiji Komura as a punishment for his daughter's murder.
- His parents have never been seen or mentioned, but they will surely have been devastated by their son's death.
- It is implied that the Karasuma spouses were not acquainted of their son's cruel and sadistic nature.
- In the Chapter 136, it was shown that Isoko Anjou never became "A" and thus never handed out the Stick to Tatsumi and his friends who will use it later to kill Airi.
- As a result, Keiji never killed them for revenge.