The Rebel Girls (反逆の少女たち) is the eleventh episode of Mahou Shoujo Site anime.
The magical girls' plan is to wait for a site administrator to deliver a stick to a new magical girl in order to capture them, force them to reveal the site's secrets, and to find out a way to survive. They use their abilities to their fullest, and the moment finally arrives. Aya, Tsuyuno, and Rina lie in wait at the target's junior high when the administrator appears.
Mikari Izumigamine and Kosame Amagai watch from the sky for any anomaly, giving a report to Kiyoharu Suirenji who warns her to take care of the administrators, because they do not know where they can appear, either at school or at Yuka Sumikura's house; they have planned to ambush the administrator. Not once did the administrator appears to hand the stick to the girl for the girls' opportunity to capture her.
Kosame explains everything about Yuka Sumikura, she's a second-year student in high school, she owns a fake account called "Girl in the corner", on this account she has seen the anomaly that certain messages are deleted by someone, who does not own the account. Aya Asagiri with Tsuyuno Yatsumura concludes that administrators possibly monitor and control any information that leaks to the internet or public of the Magical Girl Site, automatically deleting any post and only leaving free information that can be classified as a rumor, Sarina Shizukume says that they will use the same means of the administrators to find them.
The group made up of Aya, Yatsumura and Rina are in charge of the watch in the school, Rina is a little desperate to feel like hitting the administrator, Tsuyuno clarifies that there is no guarantee that she will appear in this place, on the other hand, Aya feels a little afraid to remember the short lifespan Tsuyuno has, Tsuyuno notices the fear of Aya and says that she has more confidence in herself, just as she had to believe in all the other girls. At that moment the administrator appears, the one who will leave the stick in Yuka's locker, but Rina appears to the administrator and assaults her at that moment impacting her with her hammer, with which manages to tear the leg of the administrator, the administrator complains about how she greeted her and how she lost her leg; Rina asks if she's the administrator in charge of this area, not even listening to this and asks her "Who the hell are you? and how do you know that information?" She only says "I investigated by asking magical girls who had made contact with your site.", she discovered that they not only give rods at random, but also have specific jurisdictions to distribute them, she also clarifies that they can not go after the administrators who gave them their sticks (Hachi and Nana) since they know how capable they are, so she congratulates her for being the chosen one to be the goal of the night. She asks them how they were still alive if they were inside the explosion caused by Nana, but Rina returns to attack, Ni avoids the blow and returns it with a powerful punch that ends up destroying a large part of the school, Rina responds and attacks again, not in a slight carelessness, but this stops her and uses a shock wave type to get rid of Rina, seeing her cornered, Yatsumura tries to use her stick , but is stopped by Aya and at that moment Ni notices that they are also there and decides to kill them first. Rina uses Yu's stick to distract Ni, Aya teleports Ni to the rooftop which is the place Sarina is waiting to assassinate Ni. After slicing Ni, Rina got teleported and mocks Ni before using Yu's stick again. Aya and Tsuyuno then proceeds to the rooftop.
Sarina says that they will not be able to get information from her, but Yatsumura thinks they can find something, Rina questions what the bodies of the administrators are made up of, at that moment Ni's body is filled with smoke. The other group that guarded Yuka's home which is made up of Kiyoharu, Asahi, and Sayuki, runs to support the school group, Kiyoharu says the girls are in shock for some reason, Asahi tries to get ahead, but it is stopped by Ringa, in that instant a few bursts of cuts appear these were made by the administrator Hachi, who multiplies to stop her advance.
Kosame and Mikari come to the roof where the other girls are, Mikari asks "Where's the administrator?" To which they tell her that she has died and observes the body of the girl who is dead. Rina comments that girl was the administrator, in this way they discover that the administrators are also human at least abroad.
Nana appears commenting on Sarina's betrayal and then shoots her filling her with wounds, Nana says that she was from the beginning observing the brave battle they carried out against Ni, she also says that her other group of friends will not come because they are occupied with another administrator, at that moment Kiyoharu contacted Mikari saying they are having problems. Yatsumura tries to threaten Nana with her stick, but Nana shoots her stick directly leaving it destroyed which Nana comments that she will have a hard time with her stick, Yatsumura asks her "Why did you do that?" and what are they really? Nana replies that she will not tell her and proceeds to shoot her a burst of "bullets" impacting many times on the body of Yatsumura, after stopping she waits for the smoke to go away, but Tsuyuno uses Sarina's stick to slice off an arm of Nana. Then Tsuyuno uses Mikado's stick to protect Aya, Kosame, Rina, and Sarina (And the former Ni). Nana then told Tsuyuno that she lost. Tsuyuno then tells Aya how thankful she was while Aya was struggling to help her but it was no use, Tsuyuno told Aya that she loves her before her emblem completely disappears.
- In the anime, Nana destroys Tsuyuno's stick. In the manga, this does not happen.
- In the manga, Ni was killed in the school's first floor. In the anime, Ni was killed on the rooftop.
- In the manga, Tsuyuno uses her stick to let Aya get to Alice before "dying". In the anime, Tsuyuno uses Mikado's stick to protect her friends before "dying".
- In the manga when Aya, Rina, Sarina, and Tsuyuno ambushed Ni, they took her down instantly along with Asahi, Kiyoharu, Kosame, Mikari, and Sayuki. In the anime, Mikari was with Kosame flying to scout while Asahi, Kiyoharu, and Sayuki were stopped by Hachi.
- In the anime, Ichi welcomes Tsuyuno as their new candidate. In the manga, this does not happen.
- In the manga, Yuka was about to commit suicide but was saved by the site. In the anime, this was omitted.
- Alice's betrayal is omitted.
- In the manga, Alice is the one who screenshots Yuka's posts before getting deleted. In the anime, Kosame is the one who screenshots them.
- In the manga, Alice is the one who knows about Yuka being the next girl going to be given a stick. In the anime, Kosame is the one who knows about Yuka being the next girl going to be given a stick.
- In the manga, Yuka's past was revealed. In the anime, this was omitted.
- In the manga, the surveillance groups were organized in this way: School group: Alice Misumi, Kosame Amagai, Kiyoharu Suirenji, Sayuki Ringa, Asahi Takiguchi. Yuka's house group: Rina Shioi, Tsuyuno Yatsumura, Aya Asagiri, Sarina Shizukume, Mikari Izumigamine. In the anime the groups were organized as follows: School group: Aya Asagiri, Tsuyuno Yatsumura, Rina Shioi, Sarina Shizukume. Group of Yuka's house: Kiyoharu Suirenji, Sayuki Ringa, Asahi Takiguchi. (Kosame and Mikari were from the sky watching the locations of both groups).
- In the manga, Sayuki is the one who tears off Ni's leg. In the anime, Rina is the one who tears off Ni's leg.
- In the manga, an old security guard listens to the voices of the girls and finds a big destroyed part of the floor. In the anime, a young security guard 'interrupts' the battle of Ni and the magical girls, making Ni kill him.
- In the manga, Rina and Tsuyuno sees Yuka getting beaten up and talks about Tsuyuno's lifespan. Then Rina uses Yu's stick to injure the girls beating up Yuka. In the anime, this was omitted.
- In the manga, Aya is the one who reveals her feelings to Tsuyuno while enjoying a day together to make good memories, this ended with a kiss. In the anime, Tsuyuno is the one who reveals her feelings to Aya before her emblem disappears.
- This is the first anime episode where the chapters adapted from are not always next or in order. It skipped 5 chapters.