Sarina is a fair-skinned girl with red hair tied in loose pigtails that are supported by 2 blue-ish gray hair ties and red eyes. On the neck of the case in bathroom, there are big scratches cut by Tsuyuno Yatsumura who stopped the time with a stick. When she is using her stick, the tips of her hair changes to yellow.
Sarina has an explosive, envious, vengeful, resentful and hypocritical personality as seen in the memories of Aya Asagiri. Her passage to Magical Girl made her thirst for revenge and hatred, increase to the level of engaging in a direct fight against the protagonist in order to end her life. However, in the later chapters, it is shown that she is turning kind and even offered Aya to take some of her lifespan just to fight with everyone together against the Administrators.
At first, she is one of Aya Asagiri's three bullies and she later becomes a magical girl with the power to slice through things. She becomes the replacement Magical Girl Hunter for Rina Shioi. She is hateful and holds a grudge against Aya.
However, in later chapters, while she still shows her dislike to Aya and Tsuyuno Yatsumura as they are responsible for her scar in the first place, she later helps them (along with the others) to defeat the admins before she kills them.
Using her yo-yo, Sarina is able to slice all that gets in the way. However, the attack range is limited by the length of the thread to which she attached a yo-yo. In addition, if the target is moving, they will be very difficult to defeat as Sarina is an ordinary schoolgirl, and doesn't have any combat skills. It is shown that even this can't destroy another stick. While using her stick, blood flows from her ears and the tips of her hair changes to yellow. Her weapon was given by Nana.
- She is the only known Magical Girl who was not given a stick because of an unfortunate life but to complete a mission. Her desire for revenge may also be the reason but Nana gave her a stick to be the new Magical Hunter.
- Her misfortune received a stick lost his best friend Erika Kaijima and senior Shota Arai in an accident and got a big injury to the neck, but because both are due to legitimate defense, Tsuyuno said "self-owned" It is considered.
- The former is due to the stick used for the first time by Aya who was about to be raped by Shota by bullying, the latter is a legitimate defense by Tsuyuno trying to help Aya threatened by Sarina.
- Her design and personality may be inspired by Kaede Sayano, a character of Mahou Shoujo of The End.
- She likes donuts and carbonated water while she dislikes coffee and studying.
- Haruka Yamazaki, Sarina's seiyu, also sings the ending to the anime.
- She and Melissa Maina Mitsushiro have similar traits: They both bully the main protagonist of each story, both are the leader of their own trio, planned for attempted rape, Aya for Sarina and Takuma for Melissa, they’re also one of the main reasons why the main protagonists became Magical Girls.
- In Chapter 101, someone who could have had some relation with Sarina was killed by Shi, but it is unknown whether that person who was killed was her mother, Saki Shizukume or Ai Kawano.
- In Chapter 113, Shi killed himself, it turns out to be a mother.
- The mothers of Sarina and Rina, Kiyoharu and Asahi have appeared, but their fathers have not appeared, perhaps they may be mothers' families.
- Her birthday is on April 25th.