Ryuto was a tan-skinned boy with blonde hair. He's been seen wearing his school uniform and his casual clothing.
Ryuto acts impatient and confused most of the time. It's likely he was just following along with what his two friends had done with a 8-year-old little girl named Airi Komura, but that's only a possibility.
- He is one of the three boys who killed Airi Komura.
- It is implied that they killed the little girl for fun.
- Ryu means Dragon.
- Ryuto was the only one in the group whose name does not start with T.
- If he was still alive, he would be 17 years old.
- He was killed by Keiji Komura as a punishment for his daughter's murder.
- Judging by the color of his hair, Ryuto probably was half-japanese (by his father's side) and half-american (by his mother's side).
- This is because the Japanese have to have a Japanese parent and a foreign parent to be blond.
- His parents have never been seen or mentioned, but they will surely have been devastated by their son's death.
- It is implied that the Saibara spouses were not acquainted of their son's cruel and sadistic nature.
- In the Chapter 136, it was shown that Isoko Anjou never became "A" and thus never handed out the Stick to Ryuto and his friends who will use it later to kill Airi.
- As a result, Keiji never killed them for ravenge.