| This article is a Stub.
You can help in Mahou Shoujo Site Wiki expanding it.
- Her married surname "Takahashi" means "high bridge".
- "Taka" means "valiant", "noble", "filial piety", "prosperous" and "veneration".
- Mrs. Takahashi's name and maiden surname are unknowns.
- Her husband was never seen or mentioned, suggesting that Mrs. Takahashi is divorced or widowed.
- Although she has not appeared since Tsurara left home to go to the park, she will surely have been devastated by her daughter's death.
- It is unknown if she ever knew her daughter was pregnant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.