Mrs. Suirenji is a fair-skinned woman with shoulder-length blonde hair, the same color as her daughter. She is seen wearing casual clothing.
It is shown that Mrs. Suirenji is a quite caring and understanding woman towards her only daughter who shows support and trust towards her. She helps and supports Kiyoharu transition as a female and made a promise with her to never keep secrets from one another after she came out to her.
- Mrs. Suirenji's real name and maiden surname has yet to be revealed.
- If it were true that she never married her boyfriend, probably Suirenji is her maiden surname.
- Her husband was never seen or mentioned, suggesting that Mrs. Suirenji is divorced or widowed.
- Because of her age, is implied that if Mrs. Suirenji had her daughter as a teenager, she probably never was married, and that her boyfriend (Kiyoharu's father) left her after the announcement of pregnancy.
- Mrs. Suirenji appears to look young, possibly in her late 20s or early 30s.
- This suggests that Mrs. Suirenji was probably a teenager when she had Kiyoharu.
- Mrs. Suirenji was killed by Kyu, but she was later on saved after Aya Asagiri took Alice Misumi's stick and turned back time.