| This article is a Stub.
You can help in Mahou Shoujo Site Wiki expanding it.
As Shi already killed her, her appearance is unknown. However, she seemed to be a woman with pink or red hair.
It is not known what personality she had, although it is probable that she was a caring and kind woman toward her daughters.
- The kanji for her married surname "Shizukume" (雫芽) means "raindrop" (雫, shizuku) and "bud" (芽, me).
- Mrs. Shizukume's name and maiden surname are unknowns.
- Her husband was never seen or mentioned, suggesting that Mrs. Shizukume was divorced or widowed.
- It is implied that Mrs. Shizukume was not aware of her younger daughter's cruel nature.
- In the Chapter 137, due to the fact that her daughter, Sarina, never became a magical girl, she was never killed by Shi.