Mrs. Ringa is a middle-age woman with wavy black hair that is parted on the left side, and dark eyes. Before she went to prison, she wore a black leather jacket and black pants.
After being imprisoned in jail, she's seen in an orange prisoner's outfit.
After obtaining her daughter's stick, her eyes changes to have Letter X emblem in them and her fair changes color in the tips as well.
Mrs. Ringa is a very affectionate woman who worries about her only daughter, this is demonstrated when she manages to rescue her daughter from the rival clan who had her kidnapped, she had no mercy for the men who took her daughter and murdered them mercylessly.
As a member of a Yakuza Clan it can be expected that similar to her daughter she has also been trained on how to use a sword seeing as how she was seen wielding one when she was trying to save Sayuki in the Flashback.
After her daughter's death, she took up her Stick, thus obtaining the same power to harden and petrify anything she cuts with it.
- Mrs. Ringa's name and maiden surname hasn't been revealed yet.
- Rin (燐) means phosphorus.
- Judging by her appearance, she might be in her mid 40s.
- She loved her daughter very much and her death devastated her deeply.
- In the Chapter 129, she took up her daughter's Stick and along with her husband arrived to assist in the battle against the King.
- In the Chapter 136, The kidnappers' van crashed, as a result, her daughter, Sayuki, was never kidnapped, and Mrs. Ringa never killed the kidnappers and was never arrested, and to her daughter was avoided the destiny of becoming a magical girl.