| This article is a Stub.
You can help in Mahou Shoujo Site Wiki expanding it.
Mrs. Naoto is a middle-age woman with short black hair.
Mrs. Naoto seems to be a kind woman, she likes her son, she letting him to stay at her house even that he insulting her and has no intention in her.
- She looks to be in her early 50s.
- Mrs. Naoto's name and maiden surname are unknowns.
- Nao (直) means honest and sincere.
- Her husband was never seen or mentioned, suggesting that Mrs. Naoto is divorced or widowed.
- Although she has not never appeared after Keisuke left the house, she will surely have been devastated by her son's death.