He's a fair-skinned man with masculine features, he's also a bit muscular. He's been seen wearing casual clothing, but he now wears a prison uniform due to him being arrested.
He seems like a great father, one that would protect their child at any cost. When his daughter, Airi Komura, got killed, he was shocked and angered. He wanted revenge and decided to kill the three boys, Tatsumi Karasuma, Ryuto Saibara, and Tsubasa Hisamatsu. He did. He returned home gripping the boy's heads. He scared his family and was sent to prison.
- He asked the boys who killed his daughter if they really did, they responded with no because they were scared to die, Mr. Komura knew they were lying and killed them anyway by decapitating them.
- But he himself regretfully regrets the crime he committed and he has a strong guilt.
- However, memory ceased from the middle of being caught by the criminals, so the memory after that was ambiguous.
- He seemed to have been "full of brains hitting the enemies of his daughter", but maybe someone else has operated memory.
- Some people on social media thanked him for killing those three boys, saying he was a hero.
- He gets visited by his daughter, Kayo Komura, in jail sometimes.
- His full name hasn't been revealed yet.
- Judging by his appearance, he might be in his late 40s or early 50s.
- He's getting transferred to Tokyo. Getting transferred to Tokyo usually means you will be sentenced to death.
- Some people, including Sakura Sakaki, are quietly regarded as heroes as "heroes who have tried to sacrifice themselves at the expense of their own judgment".
- In Chapter 116, the prison system stopped due to blackouts due to the start of Tempest, and as other prisoners jailed, himself also jailed at the same time as he was strange.