Momoko Asagiri (朝霧 桃子, Asagiri Momoko?), also known as Mrs. Asagiri, is a supporting character in Mahou Shoujo Site. She is the wife of Jirou Asagiri, the mother of Kaname Asagiri and the adoptive mother of Aya Asagiri.
Momoko is a middle-age woman with long black hair (dark brown in the anime) that is tied in a low ponytail and gray eyes.
She's been seen wearing different types of casual clothing.
She's been seen worrying about her son and adoptive daughter on multiple occasions and is disappointed and distressed that her husband only cares about Kaname, showing that she loves both equally and cannot stand her husband’s constant abusive focus on their biological son and not giving any attention to their adoptive daughter.
Momoko is a very faithful woman, continuing her marriage with Jirou despite him being violently physically abusive towards both to her and their son and mentally abusive to their adoptive daughter.
However, when she pushed enough even she has her limits, as seen when she finally lashed out against him when he definitively rejected Aya.
Despite the abusive relationship with her husband she was still saddened upon his death indicating that despite all of his many-many flaws she at least felt semblance of love for him.
When Momoko went to school, she met a boy named Jirou Asagiri and got engaged with him, years later, when she was 24 years old and Jirou was 29 years old they married and six years later, she gave birth their first and only son named Kaname Asagiri.
However, their relationship was very abusive, with Jirou regularly angrily lashing out against her in acts of domestic violence, still, she continued her marriage with him.
Two years later, she became pregnant with their second and only daughter, however, her husband punched her in the stomach during one of his tantrums, the fists caused her a miscarriage, making her sterile, preventing her from conceiving other children.
Some time later, she adopted a newborn girl she named Aya Asagiri and decided to raise her as if she were her own daughter, despite her husband's opposition.
As Aya got older, Momoko kept the girl in the dark about all of this.
- The name Momoko means "peach" (桃) (momo) and "child" (子) (ko).
- Momoko's surname Asagiri means "morning" (朝) (asa) and "fog" (霧) (kiri/giri).
- Momoko's maiden surname is still yet to be revealed.
- Despite Momoko's youthful appearance, she is actually 46 years old.
- Momoko's hobbies include cooking, playing badminton and doing crafts.
- Momoko likes variety shows, power spots and vegetables.
- Momoko dislikes alcohol and computers.
- Momoko doesn't drink alcohol, especially Sake.
- Momoko goes to the gym once every week.
- Momoko works hard every day to support her husband, son and adoptive daughter at home.
- In the Chapter 135, it was shown that due to the fact that Nijimi Anazawa not suffering any type of misfortune she never became a magical girl, consequently, her son never killed her and never stole her Stick, without the Stick he never killed Keisuke Naoto, and her husband did not steal the Stick and never died for use excessive.
- Momoko's birthday is on January 4.