The following article contains information that may be of great importance in the series,
Makoto is a peach colored skin boy with light brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He is normally seen wearing a school uniform; he wears a white tucked in, dress shirt and black jeans.
Makoto is a sweet and caring boy. He's often seen worrying about the Aya and even asks her to accompany him on his way home in Chapter 4. He apologizes to her for not helping her against her bullies to which she replies it is better that he stayed out of their line.
He even went to see Tsuyuno Yatsumura to ask her about Aya. He then went to Aya's house to visit her to give her the notes and see how she's doing.
- His name Makoto (真) means truth.
- His surname Hinomoto (火本) means the fire's origin.
- He is the son of Kii Kogami, character of Mahou Shoujo of the End.
- Makoto is a unisex name, even if it is more used among boys.
- Judging by how flustered Aya is during the conversation she seems to like him too, but doesn't really get his feelings.
- He flees when she asks for the reason of his sudden invitation during the time they walked home together.
- It seems he really regrets not helping Aya, but he offers her to listen to her problems, if she needs to talk about them.
- He is not as much as Tsuyuno, but despises and dislikes Sarina Shizukume and her friends. He did not sympathize much for Erika Kaijima who died after being hit by a train or Sarina who was injured in her neck.
- He and Himeji Wataru, a character from Mahou Shoujo of The End have a few things in common.
- He has appeared in the episode 1 as a background character.
- He revealed to Aya in the Chapter 139 that her biological mother is still alive.
- It is unknown how the woman is still alive in the new timeline, given she died of childbirth.