Blood of foe (血の仇, Chi no Kataki?) is the ENTER 74 published in the Weekly Shōnen Champion of the Akita Shoten publishing house , being the Chapter 129 of the manga of Mahou Shoujo Site written and illustrated by Kentaro Sato.
- Kichiro Misumi is still alive, despite the mortal wounds he has received from the administrator Ichi.
- Makoto Hinomoto reappears in the manga of Mahou Shoujo Site, after an absence of almost 83 chapters.
- The last time he appeared was in the Chapter 45.
- It appears that Makoto is likely to be the father of Aya Asagiri and Tsuyuno Yatsumura who is unknown.
- The twin sisters' mother died shortly after their birth, so he is likely to be the father of unknown origin.
- Sayuki Ringa's parents, they join the battle, to seek revenge for their daughter's death.
- Yuki Yamai, uses the stick of the deceased Mikari Izumigamine, to give aerial support to the girls in the battle against the King.
- Kayo's father managed to get out of jail and he is reunited with Takuma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.